£120 - £130 per day
Clearfield Recruitment are currently looking for a Building Surveyor to start on a project ASAP in Crewe, Cheshire.
Preferred Requirements, Qualifications, and Experience:-
Qualification in Building Surveying and/or Civil Engineering
• Experience / qualifications in Auto-Cad.
• Up-to-date training in Asbestos awareness, Working from Height, health and safety training, and the use of ladders.
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of health and safety legislation and have the ability to understand and implement excellent levels of health and safety awareness.
• Demonstrate the ability to review and amend technical drawings.
• Demonstrate the ability to inspect buildings against set assessment criteria and to correctly and accurately record the condition.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to work under pressure and present good timekeeping / management.
• Working knowledge of MS Office on Teams and One Drive Cloud platforms and the use of laptop / tablet technology.
• Good physical ability, including eyesight, with or without glasses / contact lenses.
• No restrictions / difficulties with the wearing of protective face masks were required.
Requirements Qualifications / Experience:-
As a minimum, a recognised degree-level qualification in Building Surveying or a closely related discipline. Some industry experience preferred but not essential, as familiarisation training will be provided. Alternatively, demonstrable experience in undertaking a similar role related to detailed building inspection and reporting.
Please contact Danielle Feavearyear on 07585336559 for more information or apply now!
More results for "Graduate Building Surveyor"
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.