£0 - £30000 per annum
To help us develop our existing team members, and to own the process of on-boarding and training entry level staff, we are adding an in-house training manager to our team.
Clearfield Recruitment is a growing business in the Construction and Built Environment market sector. The company provides temporary and permanent recruitment services to a broad range of clients in East Anglia, the North and on a Nationwide Basis.
This is a key role in developing the highest levels of performance across our business, and in creating future superstars from new team members coming into recruitment for the first time.
Reporting to a board director the main responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintain a suite of relevant training courses and materials for developing staff
- Run regular internal training courses for current staff
- Full responsibility for the Associate Training Academy
- Source and select Academy candidates to meet business plan
- Development, ownership and delivery of agreed Associate Training Plan
- Responsibility for passing Academy Graduates key milestones and graduating
- On-boarding and inducting all new starters
Ideally, we are looking for candidates to have:
- Experience or knowledge of the agency recruitment process
- A training delivery background
- A hands-on approach as training will be in a live environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong internal relationships
- A motivated and mature attitude with a positive outlook
This role may suit a professional trainer or a previous recruitment team manager with experience of training new starters.
You will be embedding our core values so you too will need to exemplify these qualities: Own it, Be Optimistic, Do the right thing and Stay on mission.
Clearfield offers a fun and lively working environment in the centre of Ipswich, an attractive salary, pension, 25-days holiday plus bank holidays as well as loyalty milestone and other benefits.
For an initial conversation on more details for the role, please contact Dan Jarrold on 01473 350660 or apply online to contact us through email.
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.