£17000 - £20000 per annum
Trade Counter / Part Advisor
£17K - £20K some flexibility for the right person + Pension + 28 days holiday
Our client, a national company with 26 branches is actively seeking a Trade Counter assistant
As Trade Counter Assistant you will be the face of the company and will be required to engage with customers both over the phone and in face to face.
Summary of the Role
Our Trade Sales Counter Person is the first point of contact at the counters in our depots. They assist our customers while selling the company's range of products and services and provide excellent customer services and have extensive knowledge of the products.
- Provide potential and existing customers with the highest level of customer service and support the wider sales team in generating and chasing leads.
- Process sales for customers using the in-store payment systems, quoting correct pricing, delivery date and stock requirements.
- Focus on effective customer account management, aiming to increase the company's customer base and develop long term collaborative relationships within the building trade.
- Maintain up to date product and industry knowledge.
- Previous sales experience is desirable
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Planning and organising skills
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.