£17 - £17.50 per annum
Skilled Labourers required for a 3 month contract based in Wakefield (LS26).
CSCS is a must for this site.
• Completing installation/assembly work; Use of hand and power tools.
• Able to read and comprehend basic drawings.
• Cable/Wire management and laying of 5S/ Floor taping.
• Assist the inventory team with the movement of materials.
• High volume of material management (uploading of material and site set ups prior to installation phase).
• Assembly of workstations (hand and power tools).
• Set up of electrical equipment (computer / screening units).
• Decommissioning of existing structures / equipment (hand tools & material handling).
• Testing of FIDOs and Conveyor Units.
Overtime hours are also available as below:
• Saturday - time and a half (x1.5)
• Sunday & Bank Holiday - double time (x2)
Please contact Jim Greene in our regional office for more information.
More results for "Skilled Labourer"
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.