£230 - £250 per day
Clearfiled require an experienced site manager for a 6 month contract in Southwark and various other South London locations.
The contract will be carrying out planned internal and external works in both occupied and void properties.
- Window repairs
- Door frame repairs
- Brick repointing
- Kitchen & Bathroom installs
Suitable applicants will have experience working social housing contracts, as well as:
- Managing health and safety
- Managing direct and subcontract labour
- Dealing with client and tennants on a day to day basis
Tickets & qualificatons required:
- Valid CSCS card
- Valid SMSTS
- In date First Aid
Initially please either apply for the advert directly, or forward copy of your CV to [email protected]
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.