£55000 - £65000 per annum
Clearfield are looking for an experienced No1 site manager for a growing medium size main contractor focusing on London based projects.
An initial scheme consists of 9no new build residntial units, with an area of commercial space.
A background in delivering projects up to £10m, circa 50 units would be advantageous.
Day to day duties include:
- Site inductions
- Management of direct labour and subcontractors
- Monitoring of health and safety across the site
- Holding site meetings with client and other partners
- Keeping site records and paper work to date
Suitable applicants must have:
- Valid SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid
- Experience in leading projects with other SME contractors
- Background in delivering new build design & build projects
Initially please apply to the job online, or forward a copy of your CV to [email protected] to receive a call back.
More results for "Site Manager - Residential "
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.