£50000 - £60000 per annum
Clearfield are working established as a specialist construction contractor in 1988 and operates from a purpose built base in Essex, specialising in fast track projects across South East England and London along with traditional construction projects for a variety of clients including the NHS, schools and Leisure parks.
They have a hands-on approach and are involved with all of our projects, adding valuable input and a wealth of knowledge. The senior management team also includes, an internal design team, experienced project and contracts managers, health and safety manager and quantity surveyors.
Due to continual success they are looking for a site manager to join them on a full time permanent basis.
• Overseeing projects from start to finish,
• Develop and manager programmes in a timely manner,
• Manage all operatives on site, both directly employed or subcontracted including sign off all works that have been completed,
• Provide clear written instructions to individuals to ensure works are carried out as well as, giving clear instructions on the set tasks at the beginning of each day and week to the ganger man in charge of the labour.
• Maintain site Diary to be completed daily.
• Internal project review meeting to be held on a weekly basis.
• Constantly review work programme.
• producing and issuing CVI's as and when required to capture variation items.
• Produce Project review schedule for discussion from current drawings, specifications & contract sum analysis.
• Producing and issuing RFIs. and updating RFI tracker document.
• Producing site progress reports ahead of formal site meetings.
• Manage H&S including site inductions, toolbox talks, risk and method assessments.
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.