£0 - £53000 per annum
Site Manager (Groundworks & Civil Engineering)
Salary: £43,000 - £53,000 + £5k car allowance + bonus and package
I'm recruiting for an exciting Site Management opportunity on behalf of a highly successful Groundworks and Civil Engineering Company based in Ipswich, Suffolk. The company is well-known for providing commercial groundworks and civils services throughout East Anglia. Due to organic growth the company is looking for a Site Manager to permanently join their growing team.
• Supervise and adequately run a construction site
• Management of the construction programme
• Management and delegation staff and performance
• Support and monitor HSE implementation
• Cost Control - monitoring
• Inspection reporting Candidate:
• You have previous experience working within commercial groundworks / civils
• You have a minimum of 3 years Site Management experience
• You have a steady work history
• You hold a valid SMSTS, First Aid and CSCS card
• Salary: £43,000 - £53,000 + £5k car allowance + bonus and package
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.