£40000 - £46000 per annum
Job Title: Construction Site Manager
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary: £40,000 - £46,000 per annum
We are seeking an experienced Construction Site Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of our construction site. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and to a high standard of quality.
- Managing the construction site and ensuring that all activities are carried out in a safe, timely and efficient manner
- Coordinating with architects, engineers, contractors and other stakeholders to ensure that project objectives are met
- Monitoring progress against the project plan and making adjustments as necessary
- Ensuring that all work complies with relevant health and safety regulations
- Managing and coordinating sub-contractors, including overseeing their work and ensuring that they deliver to the required standard
- Managing the site budget and ensuring that all costs are kept under control
- Managing the procurement of materials and equipment and ensuring that they are delivered to the site on time and within budget
- Reporting regularly to senior management on progress against the project plan, budget and quality standards
- Ensuring that all paperwork and documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Proven experience as a Construction Site Manager
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations and procedures
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple subcontractors
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage budgets and control costs
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Relevant qualifications in construction management or related field
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this role, please apply with your CV or call Danielle Feavearyear on 07585336559
More results for "Site Manager"
Clearfield are currently recruiting for 2x site managers for starts Mid-June. The role will be with a fit out...
Site Manager – High End Joinery (London) Overview:We are currently working with a well-established joinery contractor based in North...
Clearfield are working established as a specialist construction contractor in 1988 and operates from a purpose built base in...
Clearfield are working with a main contractor based in Essex with projects across Essex and London, they deliver refurbishment,...
Clearfield are working in partnership with a contractor based in East London, they have a unique opportunity for a...
Site Manager – Roofing The role will be based out of the Romford office with visits to site, we...
Site Manager (Construction – Small Works)Ipswich, Suffolk Introduction:I’m recruiting for an exciting Site Management opportunity on behalf of a...
Clearfield are working with a Peterborough based client who work across the East Anglia area, due to having an...
Clearfield are working with a Cambridge based client who work across the East Anglia area, due to having an...
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.