£25000 - £28000 per annum
Location Milton Keynes
Up to £28k per annum
Are you an looking for a new opportunity with a company that is forward thinking, innovative and places investment and training into your career development?
If so, please read on and explore if this is the right company and position for you.
At Clearfield we are proud to be working in partnership with one of key advocate clients that operate across multiple locations across within the UK that specialise in building construction and industrial Machinery. We are looking to recruit a new Service Controller to be based out of Milton Keynes facility.
As our new Service Controller, you will play a key role within our Parts and Service team.
Main responsibilities will be to liaising with customers to agree additional work identified through vehicle/machine health checks. Arranging parts and to book work. Producing accurate estimates to send to the customer, following up with customers to agree work, recording outcomes to determine success of vehicle/machine heath checks. Help with office admin which includes invoicing and inputting information and to book services.
• Build strong and positive relationships with customers
• Feedback any important customer information to the Company
• To monitor the backend systems and compile estimates for required further work
• Contact customer and sell identified work and other products and services we offer
• To liaise with the Parts department and hand over parts sales leads identified
• To liaise with Service Supervisors/Controllers keeping them informed of any critical machine health concern
• Inputting information to create worksheets
• Helping to invoice to customers and to follow up order numbers
• Occasional overtime on Saturday mornings, when required
• Any other duties as deemed necessary to fulfil the role
Ideally, we are looking to speak with candidates that have a proven track record of Parts/ Service sales role within the Construction or similar industry. Must have experience with Workshop Management Systems and have a clean driving licence and good driving record.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking to be part of an exciting and vibrant team.
In the first instance please send me your updated CV to Alan Wallace and call to discuss this, not to be missed opportunity.
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.