£80000 - £100000 per annum
Senior Quantity Surveyor - High End Office Fit-Out (Central London)
Salary: £80k to £100k plus benefits
We are currently working with a well-established main contractor based in the London area with an excellent client portfolio. They have a solid reputation for delivering quality multi-million-pound projects across their various business units.
They can offer a stable, long career with progression to a more senior role in a growing organisation. They have a strong order book and diverse client portfolio proving a stable workload for the foreseeable future. This is a newly created division offering great career potential.
Therefore, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial tram and work under their Commercial Director.
• As a Quantity Surveyor you will manage the financial delivery of multiple live projects ensuring the profitability of each contract through to completion
• You will liaise with other internal team members in pre-construction and operations to manage the projects from estimating and tender stage through to cost management and handover
• Projects are within refurbishment and fit-out covering a variety of sectors: Particularly high-end / luxury office fit -out
• Previous experience in a similar role Quantity Surveyor role dealing with varied fit out works
• Preferably HNC/ HND/ degree in surveying or related construction qualification
• Salary: £80k to £100k plus package and benefits
• The chance to join an exiting / newly created businesses unit
• The security of joining an established firm with a solid order book
• Ongoing training and progression
• High end attractive projects
More results for "Senior Quantity Surveyor – High End Office Fit-Out (Central London)"
Senior Quantity Surveyor – High End Office Fit-Out (Central London)Salary: £80k to £100k plus benefits Overview:We are currently working...
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.