£50000 - £60000 per annum
Clearfield are working with a Peterborough based client who work across the East Anglia area, due to having an influx of exciting confirmed projects for 2023/24 they are looking to bring on a Site Manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
A Site Manager is responsible for the delivery of an allocated project on time, within budget in a safe organised manner. You will also be responsible for the management of motivated teams and be the key driver to ensure each team member performs to the highest level required to deliver a high standard project. You will adhere and engage with QA/ISO system and other company procedures.
The ideal candidate for a Site Manager will have experience of delivering projects up to £5m from inception to completion in multi-phase and mixed use projects but primarily residential projects.
You will have a broad knowledge of all trades, and thorough knowledge of the construction process. The Site Manager will also have excellent delegation skills and experience of leading and motivating teams. You will also be able to demonstrate strong knowledge or experience within the following:
1. Management of Site safety with a minimum SMSTS, full first aid and scaffold inspection certification with at least a year remaining before renewal is required.
2. Management of quality to ensure the required standards set out in the specifications and on drawings are met. Each candidate needs to be able to provide a portfolio of projects to demonstrate the quality of projects managed to date.
3. Management of the programme to meet deadlines agreed.
4. Management of cost control for which the site are responsible such as plant hire, attendant labourers, material waste etc.
5. Manage material take offs for materials purchased by APL such as bricks and blocks, joinery materials, etc
East Anglia, next project will be based in Peterborough,
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.