£28000 - £30000 per annum
Resident Liaison Officer Richmond
About The Group
We are a Main Contractor that specialises in the following capacities: all forms of Roofing, External and Internal Refurbishment and Response Maintenance. The Company has always worked in the commercial and industrial markets undertaking work on housing, schools, hospitals, walkways and has built up a sound reputation working for Registered Social Housing providers and Local Authorities giving personal, friendly, professional advice.
The Company operates a proactive health & safety culture and undertakes extensive training in its workforce. We place great emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction and endeavor to maintain continuity and personal contact. We are striving for the Investors in people standard.
The postholder will play a key role within a diverse and highly skilled team.
The role of the Resident Liaison officer will report directly to the Site Manager / Contracts Manager.
About The Role
The RLO is required to fully liaise between the Client, Site Project Team & Residents verbally and in writing to progress required works with minimum disruption to residents while endeavoring to maintain steady workflow for Subcontractors.
The RLO will be Site-based and may be required to fulfill duties concurrently on more than one Site as required.
Dependent upon experience, an RLO may be called to carry out additional duties from time to time when their junior colleagues may not.
• Always maintain confidentiality regarding client information.
• To operate within the equal opportunities policy framework and implement the policy within this area of work.
• To ensure and maintain the Resident Liaison daily diary, record incidents and appointments.
• Submission of weekly RLO Report to Site Manager / Contracts Manager.
• Have an understanding of the works, programme and scope of works.
• Provide information for site reports and updates for client and site management.
• Prepare and distribute all communications to residents.
• Establish a resident charter, maintain files, comments / query / complaints log etc.
• Compile procedures and administration to complement your role.
• Carry out pre- visit to each resident to explain the type of works, and method of works.
• Make arrangements to complete a condition survey, Household Profile and complete relevant administration.
• Issue four week letter or induction letter highlighting areas of insurance, scaffolding, background to Breyer, contact details, site set up, start date etc.
• Keep residents informed of any changes, cancellations, progress.
• Carry out regular checks on residents throughout the day and at the end of each working day.
• Advise of any bookings and appointments, where access is denied liaise with client's RLO or Housing Officer.
• End of day inspections, reconnection of services, ensuring Site Team provide services to be on at the end of each working day.
• Ensure that site management are immediately informed of any health and Safety issue.
• Be aware and sensitive to the special needs of residents who may be frail, elderly or mentally impaired.
• Residents are provided with dust sheets and expensive items are protected.
• Claims, compensation, and complaints are dealt with within a timescale and with care.
• Be available for residents' meetings, surgeries, and meeting with client, as and when including Open / Fun days out and out of hour evening meetings.
• Site Meetings
• Housing officer, Estate Developments or Joint Management board Meetings etc.
• Be aware of public relations and refer issues to your Line Manager.
• Study and become familiar with RLO procedure manual.
• Attend compulsory Health & Safety training.
• Attend IT training where training has been identified by your Line Manager.
• Attend any other courses that your Line Manager has identified for you to enhance your training.
Person Specification (skills, qualification, experience, type)
1. Customer care background or sales background
2. Communication skills
3. Ability to work as a team
4. Computer literate in word / excel
5. Driving license required and use of a car
1. Occupied refurbishment knowledge
2. Health & Safety knowledge
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.