£17000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Holiday, Pension, Staff Share Scheme
To help our business support some recent large client wins we are expanding our team.
We have two current roles for this position, each supporting a different sector of our busy existing business.
Clearfield is a thriving construction recruitment business and these opportunities are created by recent growth through major client wins.
The roles are in our lively and busy front office team, initially supporting some of our more established staff in delivering secured client workloads. Both come with great advancement possibilities in a sector with excellent prospects.
Overview of the role:
- Supporting the delivery of larger company accounts with a lead consultant / manager
- Supporting the lead consultant with managing a large base of temporary workers
- Primary contact for sourcing available candidates to brief
- Secondary point of contact for client enquires
- Continually building our resource pool and sharing available candidates
- Providing an important link between front and back office functions and giving candidates a great service
Detailed Responsibilities (flexibility and adaptability required)
- Sourcing candidates for incoming opportunities
- Maintaining an available candidates list
- Provide candidates for lead consultant to close / fill orders
- Database management
- General and Compliance
- Candidate first point of call
- Dealing with incoming enquiries from candidates
- Conducting check ins over the phone
- Registering candidates onto the database
- Confirming and sending daily starter lists
- Maintaining compliance tracker
- Chasing outstanding compliance
- Supporting administration
- Chasing outstanding timesheets
- Keeping key systems up to date
- Producing client specific reports
- A can-do attitude
- Need to be able to thrive in a busy environment
- Adaptable and flexible
- Happy with lots of talking to candidates on a daily basis
- Organised and thorough
- Previous experienced of the temporary recruitment market a real advantage
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.