£50000 - £55000 per annum
Roofing Quantity Surveyor
Surveys all types of property for roof replacement and repair works. Measure & calculate
rates for estimating, labour targeting, and finalising work values. Monitor & control cost
information and prepare valuations to advise on profit performance of contract and ensure
prompt payment. Manage contract to achieve contented productive workforce, minimised
cost, satisfied customers, maximised added value & profit.
Our head office is based in Romford, Essex, We are looking for someone to be based ut the head office but we also have roles available in London and Surrey.
· Measure & estimate accurately & efficiently
· Control cost & maximise value
· Mitigate risk using correct contractual procedures
· Produce accurate monthly valuations on time
· Access, value, and process labour & subcontractor payments, resolving any disputes
· Manage workforce and client for the contract
· Achieve best cashflow and variance Analysis
· Produce Monthly CVR's
· Report on opportunities, risk, and performance of each contract
Academic Ability : BSc Degree Qualified is preferable, but not essential
Prior Experience: A minimum of 5yrs experience in a QS role. Prior roofing experience is
essential. Experience of working on LA framework projects is advantageous but not essential.
Technical: See key objectives. full UK driving licence
Personal Skills: Numeracy and Literacy, special ability, commitment to role, self confidence and motivation, good image, ability to think logically and
analytically. Effective communication skills.
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.