£40000 - £55000 per annum
JUNIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR / ESTIMATOR
A client of ours (a regional main contractor) is looking for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their team based near Guildford, reporting to the Healthcare and Secure Environments Director. The ideal candidate will be the first point of contact for many internal stakeholders while also dealing with external stakeholder queries.
The main duties of the role will involve:
• Review tender documents received from builders/architects/consultants
• Review contract terms and conditions
• Carry out pre-tender site survey as required
• Obtain quotes from various third party suppliers to obtain prices prior to submitting tender return
• Prepare information for the New Installation Sales Director as required
• Assemble and record all of the various costing relevant to the project
• Prepare tender proposal using the Orona IT tools
• Submit tenders in accordance with the deadline indicated in the tender documents
• Respond to post tender queries from the client representatives
• Attend post tender interview as required
• Attend pre-award meeting on site or at the customers office as required
• Review minutes of pre-award meetings
• Review contractual documentation for items such as the price, delivery period, payment terms, L&A damages
• Prepare technical submission for the design team
• Ensure that the scope of works and installation programme is clearly defined prior to handover to Installation team
• Issuing proposals to Main Contractors, Quantity Surveyors
• Customer Credit checks
• Customer contracts review
• Control of the portfolio, reporting
• Debt control, team supervision
• Reporting of monthly objective/achievement for debt
• An attractive base salary
• Company Pension Scheme
• Training Requirements
• University degree (preferably Quantity Surveying and/or Law)
• If the candidate does not have a University degree, they must have specific training or former experience on QS.
More results for "Quantity Surveyor / Estimator"
A highly well established Joinery Contractor are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor / Estimator to join an expanding,...
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Estimator – Woodbridge An award winning general builder based in Woodbridge, Suffolk are looking to...
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.