Project Manager - High End Joinery (London)
We are currently working with a well-established joinery contractor based in North West London with an excellent client portfolio. They have a solid reputation for delivering quality high-end projects.
They can offer a stable, long career with progression to a more senior role in a growing organisation. They have a strong order book and diverse client portfolio proving a stable workload for the foreseeable future.
Therefore, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join the business.
• As a PM you will manage the delivery of multiple live projects (or one large project) ensuring adherence to programme and budget
• You will liaise with other internal team members in pre-construction and operations to manage the projects from tender stage through to handover
• Projects will cover a variety of sectors: Particularly high-end / luxury office fit -out
• Competitive salary and package
• The security of joining an established firm with a solid order book
• Ongoing training and progression
• High end attractive projects
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.