Up to £50,000
Project Manager - Buildings
Fixed-term contract (two years)
£50,000 per annum
Brand new fixed-term contract opportunity for an accomplished and skilled Project Manager down in Dover.
BSc/BEng in Construction Management / Building / Building Services or similar
Project Management Qualification from the APM or alternative relevant professional organisation.
As the new Project Manager, you'll have a proven track record of;
- Minimum 4-5 years of demonstrable experience as project manager for building construction projects.
- Managing projects through the project lifecycle from inception to completion.
- Working collaboratively with contractors, consultants and other stakeholders.
- Fulfilling the role of Project Manager under the NEC contracts.
- Managing a portfolio of construction projects.
- Producing project budgets and managing costs against budget.
- Producing work/product break down structures and producing and maintaining project programmes using MS Project.
- Producing and maintaining project risk registers.
- A demonstrable understanding of CDM Regulations and Health & Safety Legislation. Cooperate and comply with Company Health, Safety and Environmental policy and procedures. Have regard for own safety, and that of other employees and visitors
- Full driving licence and own transport with business insurance.
- Good user skills in MS Office and MS Project
- Experience of managing costs against set budgets
Get in touch with Darryl Yates at Flux Consulting today on 07736 908534 to discuss further, or click apply and I'll be in touch.
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.