Clearfield are looking for a experienced site administrator for a 4 Year project in Ashchurch, starting end of January 2023. This will be a site based role working for a civil engineering contractor.
Duties may include:
- Regularly check document information portal (Asite), identify new information that has been issued from the client in the form of drawings, specifications and bending schedule revisions etc, save to server, copy and maintain up to date file of current documents.
- Maintain and update plant schedule. All plant on site such as excavators, dumpers, small tools to be logged on a daily schedule.
- Labour hours allocation daily. All operatives on site to be logged on a labour schedule detailing hours worked.
- Managing subcontractor information to ensure the Company's Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Experience of Project documentation
- Experience in Construction, ideally a few years
- The candidate should have on-site admin experience dealing with RFIs, Technical Submittals, etc. as well as document control using EDMS systems
For more information on this role please call Gavin Williams on 07842014717 or apply now!
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.