Clearfield are recruiting on behalf of our client for a experienced Parts Controller based at our clients depot in Wymondham Norfolk.
This is a great opportunity to work with a global supplier of plant machinery.
Parts Controller duties:
• Build strong and positive relationships with customers.
• Answer all in-coming calls efficiently (answer with confidence in yourself, in your colleagues and in your Company and take ownership of those calls)
• Liaison with our clients parts department to order parts required for workshop tasks.
• Responsible for ensuring service engineers are efficiently and effectively used to keep machine down-time in the depot to a minimum.
• General Administration, filing, scanning, faxes, emails and various housekeeping.
Parts Controller requirements:
• Parts background is desirable, but we would consider candidates with general knowledge of parts
• Automotive, truck or car experience, or dealership background is desirable
• Knowledge of ADP and TBS desirable (training will be given)
• Clean driving licence and good driving record
• Fork lift truck driving licence is desirable (training will be provided)
• Teamwork, ability to work confidently within a group and on own initiative
Parts Controller benefits:
Competitive salary dependent on experience.
22 days paid holiday + bank holidays + 1 day for every 5 years completed service.
Manufacturer online training programme, career paths for progression.
Free staff parking.
To apply please click on the link attached, or alternatively please send a copy of your updated CV to [email protected]
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.