£22000 - £24000 per annum
We are seeking a organised and enthusiastic Office Junior to join a busy office, for a medium size construction company.
This is an incredible opportunity for an individual who is eager to kick start their career in a professional office environment and gain valuable experience, primarily supporting the office manager day to day.
- Assist in administrative tasks such as data entry, document management and collating office reports.
- Support both office manager and site staff with day-to-day tasks and projects.
- Welcome and assist visitors, clients, and staff with a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Manage incoming calls and correspondence, directing inquiries to the appropriate personnel.
- Maintain office supplies and ensure the office environment is tidy and organized.
- Assisting office manager in managing customer care managers diary.
- Strong communication skills and a professional demeanor on the phone.
- Proficiency in basic computer applications (MS Office suite, email, etc.).
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
- Previous experience in an office setting is advantageous but not mandatory.
- A positive attitude and eagerness to grow within the role.
Why Join Us?
- Opportunity for professional development and growth within a supportive environment.
- Exposure to various facets of office and construction practices
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- A collaborative and inclusive work culture that values your contribution.
Office hours: 8am-5pm
Due to the office location, suitable applicants must have their own transport or be local to the Latimer area.
Please contact Reece Harte on 07823354601 or apply directly to the position via the advert for a call back.
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.