30k - 40k DOE
Clearfield recruitment are seeking a proactive and capable Mechanical OR Electrical intermediate Quantity Surveyor, to work for a leading Building Services company. Offering a very competitive wage and some great benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity to work across multiple sectors within a business and make a real difference, and grow your career within a progressive company, based in Norwich.
You will be accountable for profitability and growth of projects under your control, including reaching financial targets.
Quantity Surveyor Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Daily surveying and projects tasks that have been set
· Ensure that all commercial activities are delivered to the agreed time scales and within budget
· Undertake financial report presentations for work in progress
· Record, cost and submit variations weekly to the client
· Undertake weekly surveying meetings with Site Managers and Project Managers
To be a successful Quantity Surveyor;
· You will be results driven and enjoy encouraging improvement
· Enjoy liaising with clients directly
· Have excellent project management skills
· Previous Mechanical OR Electrical Surveying experience or degree/working towards in equivalent
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.