35k - 45k DOE
Clearfield are currently representing a well known M&E Contractor that are looking for a Mechanical Contract Manager to join their expanding team in Norwich, Norfolk. The company has been trading in the Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk area for 50 years, providing M&E services to a wide range of clients and businesses predominantly in a Commercial or Industrial setting.
As the Mechanical Contracts Manager, you will ensure the projects are running accordingly with the installation and specification requirements whilst ensuring compliance with specification and contract documentation. You will manage and control several multi-disciplined electrical contracts, value range from £500k to £6M.
The Mechanical Contract Manager will have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Once the projects are successfully awarded; procurement of subcontractors, materials and plant.
· Planning to make sure the projects completed are profitable.
· Attending meetings with Principle Contractors, Consultants and Architects.
· Carry out project administration-progress reports.
· Fully resource project and implement any H&S matters.
· Lead, drive and encourage site team.
Candidates with the following skills and experience will be considered:
· Working for a Building Services Contractor at a similar level.
· Experience of working on large Research & Development, hospital and schools
· Consistently good financial returns on projects, taking into account all relevant factors.
· Good people management and motivational skills.
· The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
· Time Served Apprentice or relevant mechanical qualifications.
· Financially sound and commercially aware.
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.