£40000 - £60000 per annum
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Our client is a leading player in the renewable energy industry, committed to creating a sustainable future by harnessing the power of clean energy sources. We are seeking a talented and experienced Marketing Manager to drive our marketing efforts and promote our renewable energy solutions to a wider audience. As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that support our company's mission and growth.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns with the company's objectives and targets.
• Identify market trends, customer needs, and competitive insights to shape marketing initiatives.
• Cultivate and strengthen the company's brand identity within the renewable energy sector.
• Ensure brand consistency across all marketing materials and communication channels.
• Oversee the creation of high-quality content, including blog posts, articles, videos, infographics, and social media content.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to generate compelling and informative content that resonates with our target audience.
• Manage digital marketing channels, including the company website, email marketing, and social media platforms.
• Optimize online presence through SEO, SEM, and other digital marketing tactics.
• Plan and execute marketing campaigns to generate leads and raise awareness about our renewable energy products and services.
• Monitor campaign performance, track KPIs, and adjust strategies as needed.
• Conduct market research to identify new opportunities, analyse customer preferences, and assess market demand for renewable energy solutions.
• Organise and promote industry events, trade shows, and conferences to showcase our products and engage with potential customers.
• Manage the marketing budget, ensuring that resources are allocated efficiently and deliver a strong return on investment (ROI).
• Lead and inspire a marketing team, setting clear goals and providing guidance to achieve marketing objectives.
10.Reporting and Analysis:
• Regularly report on marketing performance using key metrics and analytics tools.
• Use data-driven insights to make informed decisions and continuously improve marketing strategies.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
• Proven experience as a Marketing Manager, preferably in the renewable energy industry.
• Strong knowledge of renewable energy technologies and the broader energy sector.
• Excellent leadership, communication, and project management skills.
• Proficiency in digital marketing, including SEO, SEM, social media, and email marketing.
• Creative thinking and the ability to develop innovative marketing campaigns.
• Data-driven mindset with the ability to analyse and interpret marketing metrics.
• Demonstrated success in building and managing high-performing marketing teams.
Join our client and contribute to a cleaner, more sustainable future. If you are passionate about renewable energy and possess the skills and experience to drive our marketing efforts, we invite you to apply and be a part of our mission.
To apply, please submit your CV, a cover letter, and any relevant marketing portfolio materials to [email protected]
Clearfield is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.