£13 - £14.50 per hour, Benefits: Potential Overtime Availability
With the award of some of the Yorkshire's largest construction and fit-out contracts, Clearfield has been appointed principle labour supplier and is seeking applications from Semi Skilled Labourers looking for long term contracts around the Leeds and Wakefield region.
Have you a valid CSCS card? Do you have previous Construction site experience? If YES we would be keen to speak to you.
We start on site the first week in March '22 with work running through to the end of the year. We offer exceptional hourly rates with fantastic duration of work available.
- CSCS Card
- Construction Site Experience
- PPE (Safety Helmet, Safety Footwear, Hi-Vis)
- Experience of using basic hand tools - electric Drills and Screwdrivers
- Driving Licence (preferred but not essential)
More results for "Installation Operative (Semi Skilled)"
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.