Clearfield are recruiting for a experienced Hire Controller on behalf of their client, an established growing plant hire company based in South Wales. This role is open due to recent expansion within the company.
• Controlling the hire function. The Hire Desk Manager/Controller is responsible for the full hire process for the depot in line with the quality management system, this includes:
§ On hire process.
§ Off hire process.
§ Operated timesheets & invoices.
§ Exchange process.
§ Depot Transfers.
§ Lost hire reporting.
§ Fuel log.
§ Pre-invoice run checks.
§ Availability report.
§ Off hire not confirmed report.
§ X-Hire report.
§ Scan to PDF.
§ Filing of Documentation.
§ Delivery and collection charges must be on all contracts at contract creation.
• QMS Audits.
• Provide Health & Safety Leadership.
• Assisting with general day to day office duties.
• Key Skills - A positive can do attitude, with the ability to problem solve with the aim of providing our customers with an exceptional service and experience.
Please call Gavin Williams for further information 07842 014717 or apply now!!
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.