Bury St Edmunds
I am working with a medium sized company that are based in Bury St Edmunds, due to continual growth and success they are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join the team. My client are fit out specialists and manage a range of projects including student accommodation, educational, hotel and leisure.
The ideal candidate will be a well-established Quantity Surveyor with minimum of 5 years' experience with a background of working within well-established Main Contractors within similar markets. The perfect candidate will have a degree in Quantity Surveying with fit out and refurbishment experience.
• Main Contractor experience
• Hands on approach and can-do attitude
• Experienced in as a QS in similar markets, preferably in key target markets of leisure & hospitality projects.
• Understanding of funding and financing routes
• Proactive in learning with ability to influence others
• A good communicator, able to interact with clients in a positive engaging manner
• A team player
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.