£40000 - £50000 per annum
My client was established in 2002 to provide Project Management and Quantity Surveying support for Construction Industry related projects.
They have now expanded to provide Building Consultancy, Project Coordination, Employer's Agent and Monitoring services with large corporate clients including FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies, such as Whitbread, Greene King, Mitchells & Butlers and Unite, as well as wider private clients.
My client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join them on a full time, permanent basis, ideally working in the leisure sector / fast fit out industry. They work primarily in the leisure and hospitality sectors doing pubs / bars / restaurants / hotels. Mostly for large FTSE 100 clients. They are also involved with some larger 1 off schemes and some building surveying. The projects are national, from the South coast up to Scotland.
• A few years QS experience and could jump straight into managing their own projects, or someone with many years experience that would rather be office based and support our other PMs and QSs.
• Be open to Hybrid working,
• Have fit out experience,
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.