£20 per hour
Clearfield are recruiting on behalf of their client for Fire Alarm Engineers, on a temp perm basis.
Our client is a Construction, Property Development and Facilities Management Company based in South Essex, with works covering Essex and North and East London.
Routine planned and /or preventative servicing of Fire Detection & Alarm Systems
Reactive callouts and repairs to Fire Systems & equipment
Small works to Fire Detection & Alarm Systems
Servicing and small works to Emergency Lighting Systems
Previous experience within the social housing and commercial sector is advantageous.
• At least 3 years' experience.
• Understand current British Standard Regulations.
• Understanding of relevant legislation and codes of practice including H&S.
• Experience of servicing fire systems & equipment.
• Experience of carrying out small works on fire detection & alarm systems
• Experience working on small works and maintenance projects, including social housing
• Beneficial to have some FIA certification units
• Electrical Qualifications advantageous, but not essential
Pay rate: Negotiable (DOE)
Salary: £30,000 + (plus company vehicle and package)
For more information or to apply please get in touch with Millie or Leanne - 01473 350 667
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.