£55000 - £70000 per annum
Clearfield Recruitment are currently looking for an Estimator/QS for our Tier 1 Client based near Manchester.
Our Client is a company specialising in Modular Build construction and finishes.
They have successfully completed projects ranging upto to £7 million.
Their continuous growth means they are always looking for ambitious new team member
• Estimator/QS with minimum 5 years-experience.
• Must have preconstruction experience.
• Must be able to measure earthworks and drainage competently and/or have experience of groundworks packages >£1million.
• Must be able to work on their own as well as part of a team.
• Must have experience of two-stage D&B in projects in excess of £5million.
• Must be able to prepare tender enquiry documents and be able to scope work packages in order to obtain market testing' and then robust tender quotations.
• Must be able to demonstrate skills in reviewing information analytically and understanding and identifying the gaps/risk'.
• Must be organised and be able to work to deadlines.
• Must have a sound technical knowledge.
• Modular building experience.
• Previous experience of procuring design consultants, survey appointments and the like.
• Previous experience of the DfE Framework.
• Previous experience of New Build schools.
• Previous bid/work winning experience.
This Post is offered on a permanent basis, please get in touch if you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic Opportunity
More results for "Estimator"
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.