£50000 - £65000 per annum
An Estimator is required to work for a family run business who work on a range of new build and refurbishment projects. They are looking for an individual who can oversee a range of tenders within, new build, refurbishment and Design & Build projects varying from £1m - £15m.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Appraising Tender Documents
- Preparing subcontract and material enquiries
- Risk & Value Management
- Preparation of Budgets
- Estimates & Cost Plans
- Client Presentations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience of using Conquest
- Previous experience in an Estimating role is essential
- Enthusiastic and driven individual who will strive to succeed in winning work
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- You will ideally hold a relevant formal qualification such as a HND or BSc (or similar equivalent)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00 to £65,000.00 /year
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.