£50,000 - £65,000 plus package DOE
Estimator - Ipswich
Clearfield are working alongside a valued client of ours - an award winning, highly impressive main contractor based in Ipswich, to source a competent estimator to join their business.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Very strong and experienced in large residential schemes, preferably including within the London area.
• Competent in preparing their own BQ's from scratch
• Experienced in D & B tendering
• Able to critically analyse designs and spot value engineering opportunities
• Experienced in using Conquest.
• Strong in taking off groundworks.
• Experienced in multi forms of construction including timber frame, RC frame and steel frame.
• Competent working alone managing a bid from tender docs receipt through to presenting the bid within a tender adjudication
• Flexible to be able to prepare varying levels of detailed bids depending on instruction given. Some will be fully detailed bids taking six weeks and some will be very high level estimates prepared in no more than a day.
• Experienced in feasibility appraisals. We need to be able to frequently send the estimator land opportunities and receive back feasibility models showing build costs, GDV and forecast margins.
• Strong in Business Development and able to approach new clients.
• Experienced at structuring S106 deals taking land and contractor deals.
• Able to complete PQQ's and produce competent qualitative tender question answers.
You'll receive a highly competitive salary up to £65,000 per year depending on experience, and an impressive benefits package.
Apply below to be considered.
More results for "Estimator"
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.