£45000 - £48000 per annum
Currently seeking a Electrical Estimator based in the Hertfordshire Area, this will be dealing with projects ranging between 50k - 2M.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software, particularly excel spreadsheets.
• Ensuring tenders are prepared to a high standard.
• Proficient in material take off.
• Experience within a similar position as an Electrical Estimator.
• A confident communicator.
• Electrical qualifications with an understanding of 17th & 18th edition electrical regulations.
• 2-year minimum electrical estimating experience.
• Happy to work on their own running multiple estimating projects concurrently.
• Professionalism to liaise with the sub-contract supply chain and wholesalers to obtain competitive and accurate quotations in line with electrical project specifications.
• Confidence to liaise with the Commercial Director and Contracts Directors to discuss bid strategies.
• Design & build experience (beneficial, not essential)
• Knowledge of an estimating software package (beneficial, not essential)
This is a fantastic position for someone ambitious to grow within a very welcoming and successful company.
Please contact Jamie 01473 350667
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.