Contracts Manager - Main Contractor (Norwich)
We are currently working with a well-established main contractor based in Norfolk with a presence in Suffolk as well. They have a solid reputation for delivering quality projects across their various business units.
The business has been trading for over 50 years and have an excellent reputation, due to organic growth and a healthy order book they are looking to recruit an additional Contracts Manager.
The work can be new build or refurbishment across multiple sectors including residential, commercial, and public sector.
• As a Contracts Manager you will manage 2 to 3 projects from start to completion
• Responsible for the management of site teams and construction programme
• Reporting of site progress to the Operations Director
• You will work from the Norwich office with travel to sites
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Commutable to Norwich office and sites in and around Norfolk
Start - ASAP
More results for "Contracts Manager – Main Contractor (Norwich)"
Trainee / Assistant Contracts Manager – Main Contractor (Norwich) Overview:We are currently working with a well-established main contractor based...
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.