Salary to experience
Clearfield Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading glazing contractor, who after continued success during 2020 are looking for a Contracts Manager to join their business to help co-ordinate and manage its commercial project delivery.
The business is fast growing and expanding with a focus on commercial glazing projects. The successful individual will be looking to manage multiple simultaneous contracts totalling over £500k in 2021.
Projects will be located in Suffolk, North Essex and South Norfolk.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar role either working for a sub-contractor or main contractor; glazing / partitioning experience would be beneficial but not necessary.
You would be responsible for;
- Reviewing contracts at pre-construction stage
- Negotiate and manage sub-contractors
- Commercial responsibly for the projects
- Raising monthly valuations based on contract terms
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Problem-solving contract-related issues
- Creating site specific RAMS alongside their H&S advisor
Project values will vary between £50k - £100k over various durations.
- 5yrs experience within a similar role
- Valid CSCS card (SMSTS &
- Full UK driving licence
- 2 work related references
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.