£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Vehicle, Pension, Holiday
We are looking for a Contracts manager (or a QS with PM Experience) to take on the delivery of commercial glazing contracts.
Our client is winning contract after contract at the moment and this is a growth role to take on projects after they have been secured and procured and own the delivery from that point through to final account.
This is both a key role and a great opportunity to get in early on a growing business. Prospects for the future and advancement are very good.
Contracts to manage will be in the £25k - £200k range, with several on stie at one time, and are mainly supply and fitting of doors, windows and roofline products directly into new build residential projects of 5-50 plots.
Role would suit someone from a sub-contractor or smaller Main Contractor, glazing experience would be good, but residential is also fine, as well as other subcontractors of a similar profile.
- Check contract conditions
- Attend pre-start meetings
- Negotiate final cost with client
- Project manage the installation
- Liaise with the main contractors on programme dates
- Arrange fitters inline with the clients programme
- Increase the pool of fitters
- Regular site visits / quality control
- Site managers key contact
- Liaise with the Pre-Construction Manager on specification allowed / material deliveries etc
- Manage and compile the monthly valuations
- Develop relationships with clients Contracts Managers & Quantity Surveyors (creates repeat business)
This is great role with a fast growing business in a booming sector. Advancement opportunities are great for the right candidate.
More results for "Contracts Manager"
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.