£55000 - £60000 per annum
Clearfield Recruitment are currently looking for a Contracts Manager to start work ASAP in Ipswich, Suffolk
Title: Contracts Manager
Clearfield are seeking a highly motivated Contracts Manager to join their client who have a growing team in the building sector. The successful candidate will have experience managing contracts and will be responsible for ensuring that our projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts with subcontractors, suppliers, and other third-party vendors
- Managing contract compliance and ensuring that all parties are meeting their obligations
- Developing and implementing contract management strategies and procedures
- Monitoring project budgets and ensuring that all costs are within budget
- Identifying and managing contract risks
- Resolving contract disputes and managing claims
- Ensuring that all contract documentation is accurate and up-to-date
- Collaborating with other departments, including project management, finance, and legal
- Conducting regular contract reviews and audits
- Providing guidance and support to project teams on contract-related matters
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in contract management in the building sector
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and contract management software
Contact Danielle Feavearyear on 07585336559 for more information
More results for "Contracts Manager"
Clearfield Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of its client, a well-established Groundworks and Civils Contractor operating in the...
Trainee / Assistant Contracts Manager – Main Contractor (Norwich) Overview:We are currently working with a well-established main contractor based...
Contracts Manager – Main Contractor (Norwich) Overview:We are currently working with a well-established main contractor based in Norfolk with...
I am working with a highly reputable client based in the Staffordshire area, due to continual success they are...
Clearfield Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to join a growing, specialist Surfacing and Tarmacing Contractor based...
Clearfield are looking to speak with Junior Electrical Contracts Managers in the Stockport area. This will be working with...
Contracts Manager – Norfolk Clearfield are actively recruiting for a contracts manager in Norfolk, on behalf of a specialist...
Our client who are an award winning Contractor are looking to recruit an Assistant Contracts Manager to join an...
We are looking for a Contracts manager (or a QS with PM Experience) to take on the delivery of...
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.