£55000 - £60000 per annum
Our client are looking for a construction Project Manager / Employer's Agent with excellent interpersonal skills and able to engage with a variety of stakeholders within a forward-thinking, growing company. We are looking for candidates with a strong construction consultancy experience preferably with a background in Quantity Surveying or Building Surveying.
Our client is an established multi-disciplinary practice covering a broad range of work across several industry sectors including residential development, education, care, healthcare and commercial sectors.
• Member of RICS/CIOB/APM (highly desirable).
• Experienced in both Project Management and Employer's Agent roles.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate competently and confidently.
• You will be a positive, organised, dynamic professional who is output driven.
• You will be able to show a track record of winning business (desirable).
What you will get in return:
• Professional subscription paid
• Business mileage
• Pension 5% minimum contributions.
• Generous leave allowance
• PD / training
• Employee recognition/reward scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free to employee Healthcare cashback plan
• Employee Assistance
• Hybrid Norwich office / agile working pattern.
More results for "Consultancy Project Manager"
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.