£13 - £15 per hour
Clearfield require an experienced site administrator for a construction project based in Hackney from Monday 30th.
Initially the position will be on a temporary basis, although has the option to become permanent in the future.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Organising daily allocation sheets for direct and subcontract labour
- Liaise with site and procurement teams for materials requisitions
- Organising and keeping records of delivery notes
- Contact local authorities to procure local labour
- Printing of H&S reports, drawings and updating boards
- Book and request information from site team for weekly tool box talks
Suitable applicants must have confidence in using Excel, Word and Outlook to produce reports for senior management.
Experience in working on construction sites will be preferred.
In the first instance, please apply directly to the advert and you will receive a follow up call from Reece Harte.
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.