I am working with a client based in the West Yorkshire area who build operational facilities, distribution warehouses, retail parks, offices both in city centres and on business parks, residential property, retail, hotels and leisure uses such as cinemas, bars and restaurants. They are looking for an Planner to join them on a full time permanent basis.
My client is a highly successful construction client based in Halifax with a turnover of £20m, they have been a leader since 1997 and continue to do so. Some of the projects they have worked on include office, retail fit outs, bespoke housing, Hotel Brooklyn, Hotel Gotham, Village Hotel and many more.
• Reviews contractual documents and contract modifications to determine scope of work and scope changes
• Develops and presents relevant cost background information
• Attend project start-up meetings and make site visits
• Produce enquiry schedules for scope of works & packages required from the tender documentation, drawings and specifications issued
• Scheduling materials / coordinate drawings / development of programme.
• Work as part of a construction team.
• Min 5 years experience.
• Based within 20 minutes / miles of Halifax
• 5 days a week.
• Office based travelling to site.
• CS projects planning package.
What's on Offer
• Car allowance / salary / pension / health care.
• Salary negotiable based upon experience.
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.