£60000 - £70000 per annum
Clearfield are working in partnership with a medium sized construction company based in Ipswich, who mainly specialize in warehouse builds and fit outs. They have a very exciting pipeline of work for 2023 and are looking for a Commercial Project Manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The roles and responsibilities include:
• Overall responsibility for delivery of the project.
• Overall responsibility for H&S of the project.
• Ensure RAMs are provided in good time for review ahead of works commencing.
• Write and manage the overall contract and construction programmes.
• Ensure subcontractor consultation and buy in to achieve programme dates.
• Review site managers 2 week look ahead weekly.
• Manage the design from stage 1 to stage 6.
• Organise and chair all design team meetings.
• Coordinate the approvals process.
• Maintain the design release tracker to ensure, the design team is held to account, enquiries are released in a timely manner, subcontractors are provided with detailed and coordinated information etc.
• Value engineering where appropriate.
• Work in collaboration with the project QS from enquiry to order.
• Review and sign all subcontracts.
• PM will provide all design info and programme dates as required by the QS.
• Provide supporting documentation to enable accurate tendering i.e. scaffolding schedule.
• Pre-start meetings with project QS to ensure the subcontractor's proposal is compliant with
• Carry out a weekly H&S and quality inspection for each project.
• Review site managers H&S document control
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.