£19 - £20 per hour
Chiller Engineer & Air Con Engineer
Due to the award of more contracts in the North West our client is looking for an additional Chiller/AC Engineer to work at commercial sites across Manchester.
The role will be to undertake maintenance, service, fault finding and repairs to chillers (air cooled & water cooled) and air conditioning systems.
Engineers need to have significant experience & confidence working on chillers (50Kw to 1000Kw) used in large comfort cooling applications (commercial & retail). Service & repair skills on Chiller systems, using Screw, Recip, Turborcor compressors, is seen as important for the role.
Main Responsibilities =
1. Service maintenance and repairs of a wide range of chiller machines and general air conditioning products with minimum direct supervision and within a pre-set timescale.
2. Ensure work is being carried out to customer satisfaction
3. Service Engineers need to be able to give accurate technical reports on work carried out, or further work necessary
4. To correctly complete work reports/time sheets to enable invoices to be submitted with minimum delay
C&G / NVQ in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning,
F-Gas 2079 Cat 1
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.