£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car, Fuel card, 21 days Holiday,Etc
Clearfield are looking to speak with building service managers in the Electrical field, we have a position with a well established company local to the Pterborough area.
Duties to include:
- Overseeing, managing and training of Trainee Building Services Managers, Site Managers/Supervisors, office based and on site personnel.
- To be competent in the understanding of the contract design and construction drawings.
- Relay/discuss relevant information with the client, their agent or on-site personnel.
- Managing specialist commercial and industrial nominated sub-contractors.
- Enforcing and monitoring Health & Safety practices and CDM Regulations on site.
- Attendance of regular site meetings with client, Architect, Quantity Surveyor, Planning Supervisor etc.
- Preparation of contactors reports for site meetings, contract programmes and progress reports.
- Pricing and agreeing instructions with the client or clienteles agent.
To qualify for this position you must have one or more of the following -
- Building Services Engineer related qualification i.e. BSc, HNC/HND, City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 (electrical)
- experience of working within a similar environment including electrical installations & project management
- Experience of technical knowledge of commercial, domestic and industrial installations within the electrical sector
- Experience of managing teams and excellent communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Competent in the use of a range of IT packages
- Proficient in Health and Safety legislation and compliance
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Positive attitude and the ability to integrate and be an active part in the team
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
- You must hold a full current UK driving licence and have had driving experience for over 6 months since passing your test and live within an hour of the Peterborough area.
- Successful applicants are required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, Prison CTC clearance and Enhanced Police clearance.
If this is a position that would be of interest to you please apply today or contact Jamie on 07384815302 for more details.
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.