£22000 - £35000 per annum
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Groundworks
£22,000 to £35,000 per annum - Negotiable dependant on experience
Clearfield Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a well-established Groundworks sub-contractor who work predominantly within Suffolk and close surrounding areas. Due growth and expansion, they are looking to add an Assistant Quantity Surveyor/ Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to their team who will ideally have some relevant experience in the groundworks field, preferably resi works.
The role is a full-time position and is an office-based role.
• Pricing of change orders
• Measurement of client drawings
• Dealings with orders of materials and the likes of
• Management of companies cost ledger
• Procurement of materials
• Having a clear understanding of project budgets
• Dealing with client queries
• Degree qualified
• Previous experience as a quantity surveyor within a groundwork's subcontractor
Please call Danielle Feavearyear on 07585336559 for more information
More results for "Assistant Quantity Surveyor"
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.