£30k - £35k plus package
Aftercare Manager - Ipswich
Clearfield are working alongside a valued client of ours to source an aftercare manager to join their busy construction team. A new build housing specialist, they work with a number of housing associations and private developers to deliver a mix of new build flats and houses across East Anglia and London.
Due to an internal promotion they have a vacancy for an aftercare manager, and looking to appoint someone to start in December or January. The role is a customer facing role on site at the end of each project and up to 12 months from completion, dealing with defects and snagging issues either yourself if it's a one person job and can be done there and then, if not you'll be tasked with agreeing and organising the works.
• Need to be well placed to service North London, Huntingdon, Cambs, Ipswich areas.
• Someone organised with trade experience and happy to get out the tool bag every now and then.
• Need to be able to communicate well verbally and in writing with tenants and the supply chain.
• Must be neat, tidy, thorough and reliable.
• Will need to make appointments and ensure they or the supply chain attend.
Ideally you'll have SSSTS/SMSTS, First Aid, PASMA, CSCS, Fire Marshall, but not essential as the company can provide training.
Salary £30k - £35k per year plus company van, pension, phone, laptop and ipad, private healthcare optional.
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.