£25000 - £26500 per annum
Clearfield are currently looking for an office administrator in Woodbridge, Suffolk to start ASAP.
The suitable candidate should have the following:
The successful candidate will keep the office running smoothly by filing documents, ordering office materials, carrying out administrative tasks and covering reception. As an office coordinator, you support all staff members, across office and site. The role will also involve assisting department managers with administrative tasks such as managing phone calls, scheduling appointments, coordinating paperwork between office and site and preparing rooms for meetings.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Handling email and telephone enquiries and taking the relevant details
• Producing documents as required
• Maintaining the computer and paper filing system, and ensuring that everything is updated accordingly
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Previous experience of working as an office administrator within the construction industry preferential but not essential
• Good communication skills
• Friendly telephone manor
• Full Time position
• Working hours - 8.30am - 5.00pm
• 25 Days Holiday
• Salary Circa 25k
Please call Danielle Feavearyear on 07585336559 for more information or to apply
More results for "Administrator"
Clearfield are working with housing client based in Suffolk, due to continual growth they are looking for a Customer...
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.