Clearfield are recruiting on behalf of our client, for a experienced Administrator based at our clients depot in Peterborough.
This is a great opportunity to work with a global supplier of plant machinery.
Depot Administrator duties:
• Build strong and positive relationships with customers
• Feedback any important customer information to the Company
• To monitor the backend systems and compile estimates for required further work
• Contact customer and sell identified work and other products and services we offer
• To liaise with the Parts department and hand over parts sales leads identified
• To liaise with Service Supervisors/Controllers keeping them informed of any critical machine health concern
• Inputting information to create worksheets
• Helping to invoice to customers and to follow up order numbers
• Occasional overtime on Saturday mornings, when required
• Any other duties as deemed necessary to fulfil the role
Depot Administrator requirements:
• Proven track record of Parts/ Service sales role within the Construction or similar industry
• Computer literate
• Experience with Workshop Management Systems
• Clean driving licence and good driving record
• Proof of right to work in the UK
Depot Administrator benefits:
Competitive salary dependent on experience.
22 days paid holiday + bank holidays + 1 day for every 5 years completed service.
Manufacturer online training programme, career paths for progression.
Free staff parking.
To apply please click on the link attached, or alternatively please send a copy of your updated CV to [email protected]
More results for "Administrator"
Clearfield are working with housing client based in Suffolk, due to continual growth they are looking for a Customer...
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.