Clear-Field are currently looking for an administrator to start on a perm basis for a reputable plant and marine civils company on multiple sites in the UK and occasionally Ireland.
For a probation period of 6 months you will be based on a site in London gateway.
Duties are as follows:
- Daily diary/report
oTime operatives onsite/offsite
oTime breaking/diggingbuilding armour/placing accropodes and detail working on what chainage and at what height
oConversations had onsite
oRecord of any hire work by ac plant
oDetail breakdowns or problems onsite
- Materials ordering (big £££ items to be referred back to yard for approval)
- Weekly timesheet (email to maureen every monday)
- Materials returns (log on spreadsheet and send dockets back to yard weekly)
- Monitor hydraulic oil and engine oil supply (<250l order more)
- Monitor progress:
oQty of rock of each grade hauled by dumptrucks (tonnage)
oQty of material stockpiled (tonnage)
oQty of accropodes placed/removed/demolished (no.)
- Collect + return to hq daily plant inspection tick sheets and action any defects
- Log on emaint all fitters repair times attribuatble to each item of plant
- Order site diesel and record useage
- Daily site/progress photographs
- Attend any site h&s meetings
- Attend any site co-ordination meetings
- Undertake weekly site h&s inspection - and action any non-coformances
- Undertake weekly site enviromental inspection - and action any non-conformances
- Weekly loler inspections of all lifting devices
- Monitor and order/organise clean water useage and refill
The ideal candidate will have a vast amount of computer knowledge including work and excel, confident and have administrative experience.
Experience in construction or civils is desired.
Salary is negotiable.
If you are interested in this position please call Jess on 07719071984 or submit your up to date cv.
More results for "Administrator"
Clear-Field are currently looking for an administrator to start on a perm basis for a reputable plant and marine...
Job Title: Accounts Administrator Job Type: Full-time Job Location: Claydon, Suffolk Job Summary: We are seeking an experienced and...
Clearfield are currently looking for an office administrator in Trimley St Mary, Suffolk to start ASAP. The suitable candidate...
Administrator – Construction (Wickford, Essex) Overview:We are currently working with a well-established main contractor based in Wickford. They have...
Clearfield are working with housing client based in Suffolk, due to continual growth they are looking for a Customer...
Clearfield require an experienced site administrator for a construction project based in Hackney from Monday 30th. Initially the position...
Clearfield are currently looking for an office administrator in Woodbridge, Suffolk to start ASAP. The suitable candidate should have...
Clearfield are currently looking for an office administrator in Colchester, Essex to start on 06.02.2023. The suitable candidate should...
Clearfield are recruiting on behalf of our client, for a experienced Administrator based at our clients depot in Peterborough....
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.