£22 - £28 per hour
Clearfield are looking for 2 Bricklayers in Ely, Cambridge. The role is starting Tuesday 2nd May 2023. Details listed below
Position: Bricklayer for External Walls
An experienced bricklayer is being sought to join the team to work on the construction of external walls for residential and commercial buildings. The ideal candidate should have knowledge in all aspects of bricklaying, including building corners, creating patterns, and laying bricks to precise measurements.
- Prepare the site by measuring and marking out the area where the bricks will be laid
- Mix mortar and spread it onto the area where the bricks will be laid
- Lay bricks to the correct height, level, and alignment
- Cut and shape bricks to fit into irregular spaces
- Apply insulation to the walls as required
- Work with other tradespeople on the construction site to coordinate the construction process
- Follow all safety procedures and regulations
- At least 2 years of experience as a bricklayer working on external walls
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans and blueprints
- Proficient in using all necessary tools, including trowels, hammers, levels etc
- Familiarity with construction materials and their applications
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with other tradespeople
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy objects and work on their feet for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of safety procedures and regulations on construction sites
- Qualified candidates who are interested in joining the team should submit their resume and a cover letter explaining why they are the right fit for this position.
Please call Viki on 07502388057 for more information
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.