OverviewTo attract, recruit and retain candidates to ensure there is an adequate pool of available staff and all orders are filled to the clients’ satisfaction.
Job Requirements / Skills
- Ability to build strong relationships over the telephone
- Excellent customer service skills
- Resilient, hard working
- Able to work under pressure
- Good negotiation skills
- Good team worker – communicates well with the Contracts team, Consultants, Finance and other Divisions
- Good organisational skills; able to prioritise and plan day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Advertise jobs on external job boards
- Search for suitable candidates on CV Library / LinkedIn
- Outbound calls to candidates to discuss live vacancies and assess their suitability
- Matching candidates to vacancies
- Reference candidates and pass leads to Consultants
- Ensure we have all compliance documents prior to candidate starting work
- Negotiate pay rates in line with company policy
- Ensure candidates are fully briefed on job role, company and location details
- Keep in regular contact with candidates and update internal database with availability
- Liaise with Consultants to ensure clear understanding of clients and skills required
- To ensure all activity is entered onto internal database (Bond Adapt)
Be at the front of the queue for jobs in construction
As specialists in recruitment for the built environment sector, employers who need people like you come to us every day for help. Get ahead of the crowd and register with Clearfield to make sure you automatically show up when the right job comes along.
- Get matched with jobs based on your skill set
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Showcase your qualifications and experience
Want to get in touch?
Our offices in Ipswich and Leeds handle enquiries on a regional and national level, matching the ideal people in the right job all over the UK.